[SOLVED] Questions about accounting
I need support with this Accounting question so I can learn better.
1. Four perspectives used in the Balanced Scorecard, the nature of each perspectives and linked to each other.
2. Identify and define the cost elements that are incurred in making a product and how is the cost of goods manufactured determined.
3. Difference between a product cost and a period cost.
4. Distinguish between the two types of cost accounting systems.
5. Identify points, lines and areas of a CVP (cost-voume-profit) graphs that are interest to management.
6. Management uses several capital budgeting approaches in evaluating projects for possible investment. Identify those approaches that are more desirable from a conceptual standpoint, and briefly explain what features these approaches have.