[SOLVED] Project Ranking

I need support with this Business question so I can learn better.

Struggling to find relevant content? Order a custom essay on
[SOLVED] Project Ranking
Let our experts save you the hassle
Order Now

Complete the paper discussing the project rankings in 350 words. APA Format. Chart must be done as well as the 350 words. Justify answers.

You are a member of the priority team in charge of evaluating and selecting film proposals. Use the provided evaluation form to formally evaluate and rank each proposal. Be prepared to report your rankings and justify your decisions. Page 58Assume that all of the projects have passed the estimated hurdle rate of 14 percent ROI. In addition to the brief film synopsis, the proposals include the following financial projections of theater and video sales: 80 percent chance of ROI, 50 percent chance of ROI, and 20 percent chance of ROI. For example, for proposal #1 (Dalai Lama) there is an 80 percent chance that it will earn at least 8 percent return on investment (ROI), a 50-50 chance the ROI will be 18 percent, and a 20 percent chance that the ROI will be 24 percent.

FILM PROPOSALS PROJECT PROPOSAL 1: MY LIFE WITH DALAI LAMA An animated, biographical account of the Dalai Lama’s childhood in Tibet based on the popular children’s book Tales from Nepal. The Lama’s life is told through the eyes of “Guoda,” a field snake, and other local animals who befriend the Dalai and help him understand the principles of Buddhism.

PROJECT PROPOSAL 2: HEIDI A remake of the classic children’s story with music written by award-winning composers Syskle and Obert. The big-budget film will feature top-name stars and breathtaking scenery of the Swiss Alps.

PROJECT PROPOSAL 3: THE YEAR OF THE ECHO A low-budget documentary that celebrates the career of one of the most influential bands in rock-and-roll history. The film will be directed by new-wave director Elliot Cznerzy and will combine concert footage and behind-the-scenes interviews spanning the 25-year history of the rock band the Echos. In addition to great music, the film will focus on the death of one of the founding members from a heroin overdose and reveal the underworld of sex, lies, and drugs in the music industry.

PROJECT PROPOSAL 4: ESCAPE FROM RIO JAPUNI An animated feature set in the Amazon rainforest. The story centers around Pablo, a young jaguar who attempts to convince warring jungle animals that they must unite and escape the devastation of local clear cutting.

PROJECT PROPOSAL 5: NADIA! The story of Nadia Comaneci, the famous Romanian gymnast who won three gold medals at the 1976 Summer Olympic Games. The low-budget film will document her life as a small child in Romania and how she was chosen by Romanian authorities to join their elite, state-run, athletic program. The film will highlight how Nadia maintained her independent spirit and love for gymnastics despite a harsh, regimented training program. Project Priority Evaluation Form

Calculate the price
Make an order in advance and get the best price
Pages (550 words)
$0.00
*Price with a welcome 15% discount applied.
Pro tip: If you want to save more money and pay the lowest price, you need to set a more extended deadline.
We know how difficult it is to be a student these days. That's why our prices are one of the most affordable on the market, and there are no hidden fees.

Instead, we offer bonuses, discounts, and free services to make your experience outstanding.
Sign up, place your order, and leave the rest to our professional paper writers in less than 2 minutes.
step 1
Upload assignment instructions
Fill out the order form and provide paper details. You can even attach screenshots or add additional instructions later. If something is not clear or missing, the writer will contact you for clarification.
s
Get personalized services with GPA Fix
One writer for all your papers
You can select one writer for all your papers. This option enhances the consistency in the quality of your assignments. Select your preferred writer from the list of writers who have handledf your previous assignments
Same paper from different writers
Are you ordering the same assignment for a friend? You can get the same paper from different writers. The goal is to produce 100% unique and original papers
Copy of sources used
Our homework writers will provide you with copies of sources used on your request. Just add the option when plaing your order
What our partners say about us
We appreciate every review and are always looking for ways to grow. See what other students think about our do my paper service.
Psychology
Thank you so very much!!!
Customer 452517, May 11th, 2021
Social Work and Human Services
Great Work!
Customer 452587, August 31st, 2021
nursing
Thank you!
Customer 452707, April 2nd, 2022
Criminal law
Thank You!
Customer 452465, January 29th, 2021
Nursing
Thank you MyCoursebay team for your support. With your help I got an A for my past courses
Customer 452635, May 7th, 2022
Social Work and Human Services
Excellent work
Customer 452587, September 4th, 2021
Nursing
Perfect as usual!!! Thanks team!
Customer 452453, May 26th, 2021
Other
Great Work!
Customer 452587, March 10th, 2022
Nursing
Always on time and a life saver for sure!!!!!!!!!!!!
Customer 452453, October 22nd, 2021
Other
GREAT
Customer 452813, June 20th, 2022
Nursing
Great work! I can tell they put great effort in completing this assignment. Thank you.
Customer 452707, October 14th, 2022
Criminal Justice
Looks good! Thank you Jason
Customer 452711, January 25th, 2022
OUR GIFT TO YOU
15% OFF your first order
Use a coupon FIRST15 and enjoy expert help with any task at the most affordable price.
Claim my 15% OFF Order in Chat
error: Content is protected !!

Save More. Score Better. Use coupon code SPECIAL for a 15%discount