[SOLVED] need two different copies each 1&2 please follow instructions and give the best work 1st question =2docs and 2nd question =2docs
Im studying for my Engineering class and dont understand how to answer this. Can you help me study?
- This assignment will be one of several throughout your PhD program that we use to help you prepare for the dissertation process. One of the core competencies necessary to succeed in a doctoral program is the ability to identify other research that pertains to your own. This means you’ll have to identify similar research, read the papers, and assimilate prior work into your own research. An annotated bibliography helps you develop and hone these research skills.This annotated bibliography should specifically focus on the approved topic for your research paper due in Week 7 (*see Topic Selection assignment from Week 2). The resources you select must clearly align with the research topic. This is not expected to be a complete bibliography of every resource that you review in the process of your research. Rather, it should identify and discuss those resources that you found most influential in the development of your research.You paper must be in correct APA format, use correct grammar, and will need to include at least seven (7) resources, ALL of which must:1) Be current. Published within the last few years.2) Be peer-reviewed.3) Relate directly to your topicFor each annotation, your should provide;1) the APA formatted reference entry.2) analysis of the credibility of the resource.3) justification of the value of the resource to development of your research.USE YOUR OWN WORDS!!!! DO NOT PLAGIARIZE!!!! Remember that an annotation is not the same as an abstract. Abstracts are descriptive. Your annotations are to be evaluative and critical. Give me enough information for me to decide if I’m interested enough to read the paper, and also how you perceive the paper. Don’t go skimpy on these annotations, but DO NOT write too much here. Quality is far more important that quantity. This exercise is for each of you to demonstrate that you can identify, categorize, and digest multiple research papers. Every resource you choose must be peer reviewed. That means the paper must have undergone a formal peer review before being published in a journal or presented at a conference. You must ensure that your resources have undergone rigorous reviews. In most cases, you can find out the review process for a conference or journal by visiting the appropriate web site. Do not simply assume that a resource is peer reviewed – check it out. Here are a few URLs with additional information: (I strongly suggest that you look at these. Really.)https://sites.umuc.edu/library/libhow/bibliography… <<<< Check out the “Rules! rules! rules!” sectionhttp://guides.library.cornell.edu/annotatedbibliog…
- This is one of three opportunities to submit your draft research paper for feedback. This submission will not be graded. It is only provided as an opportunity to get feedback on your draft paper. Even if you receive no recommended changes, you must submit your final paper in the Week 7 assignment area.Below are guidelines for the Final Research Paper:———————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————–The research paper must directly address your approved topic defined in your Week 2 assignment – Topic Selection and contain all of the following elements;
- a title page.
- an introduction of the content of the paper, including the scholarly value of your research.
- a brief review of the recent literature related to your topic.
- a brief analysis of the synthesized conclusions of the existing research related to your topic.
- a conclusion that summarizes the content of your paper and discusses research gaps and future research opportunities related to your topic.
- a reference page(s).
To complete this assignment, upload a Microsoft Word document (.doc or .docx) that contains your complete paper. Remember that your paper, including your list of sources, must be in APA format, and you MUST cite your references in the body of the paper using APA in-text citation format. A source is any paper or article that you will reference in your paper. If you need more information on APA format (for references list AND in-text citations), visit this reference: https://owl.english.purdue.edu/owl/resource/560/01… assignment must be YOUR OWN WORK! This is an individual assignment. Plagiarism detected in your work will be addressed as discussed in the plagiarism section of the syllabus. Here are a few details about the overall research paper Please look at the attached rubric for details on how the paper will be graded.
- Your paper must include both a Title page and a Reference page.
- Your paper should NOT include an abstract.
- You paper must include a minimum of 7 peer reviewed resources (articles or papers)
- Cited sources must directly support your paper (i.e. not incidental references)
- Your paper must be at least 1500 words in length (but NOT longer than 2000 words; Scholarly writing should be efficient and precise. Be clear in the information that you are conveying and with the evidence used to support it. Here is a good resource to help with writing concisely:https://academicguides.waldenu.edu/writingcenter/scholarlyvoice/writingconcisely)
- Title and reference pages are NOT included in calculating the paper length.
If you are not sure how to identify peer reviewed papers or articles, please visit the following resources:http://diy.library.oregonstate.edu/using-google-sc…