[SOLVED] Instructional Management Plan
Im stuck on a Literature question and need an explanation.
PLease read the instruction
Fill in the template that in the attachment answer the question I am going to be a head start teacher
From your current or desired educational career (i.e., public or private, nonprofit or proprietary, military, corporate or other), reflect on the following as you consider your instructional management plan:
- The goal of the plan and your training audience.
- Rules and expectations.
- Role of the learner in the instructional setting.
- Your role in the instructional setting.
- An implementation plan (how this plan might be implemented).
- A visual representation of the instructional setting (i.e., how it will look).
Compose your paper using APA Style and third-person language. For assistance, you may review the resource First vs. Third Person. (Links to an external site.) Your plan should demonstrate your ability to create a climate that is conducive to learning and establish high expectations for learning. In your paper,
- Explain the goal of the plan and the targeted audience.
- Generate a set of rules and expectations.
- Summarize the role learners have in the instructional setting.
- Summarize the role you play in the instructional setting.
- Describe two to three strategies that will be used to engage and motivate learners.
- Analyze how these strategies would be effective, using the theories.
- Create an implementation plan that describes how your instructional management plan will be implemented in the instructional setting.
- Explain how your system of collaboration helps with the successful implementation of your instructional management plan.
- Construct a visual representation of the physical arrangement of the instructional setting.
- You can use the shapes tool in Microsoft Word (Links to an external site.) or another tool (Google Docs shapes feature (Links to an external site.), Canva (Links to an external site.), etc.) of your choice to draw your diagram.
In your conclusion, be sure to summarize how your instructional management plan might be used in your future work and educational endeavors.