[SOLVED] ethical responsibilities of independent auditors
Can you help me understand this Accounting question?
I would like to have a research on this topic (Ethical responsibilities of independent auditors)
(Before starting, I want an outline of the research to show it to my prof. to get his approve to start the research)
1. Each student must prepare a 7-10 pages research paper not counting cover page and reference page.
2. Paper must include a minimum of five reference in APA format.
3. The paper must be opted out from TURNITIN database, so I don’t get a high similarity report when I submit it to the professor.
4.Use these resources in the research:
-The Journal of Accountancy
-International Journal of Auditing
-Managerial Auditing Journal.
-Auditing: A Journal of Practice and Theory
– Research Paper:
Do not use bullet points or an outline.
7-10 pages, not counting cover page and reference page.
12 point, Times New Roman font.
1 margins on all sides.
The first sentence of every paragraph must be indented .5.
APA citation style for both in-text citations and reference page.
All pages numbered, centered at bottom of page.
– Cover page: (all centered) Title of paper
– INTRODUCTION (Centered)
One page stating/identifying the issue(s) and describes what the paper is about.
– SECTION TITLES AS APPROPRIATE (Centered) Subsection Titles as appropriate
– CONCLUSION (Centered)
– REFERENCES (Centered)
– Criteria that should be followed on the research:
Grammar and syntax.
Analyzes the issues.
Minimum number of references.
Uses APA style.