[SOLVED] Debate Analysis
Im trying to learn for my English class and Im stuck. Can you help?
For this assignment, you will critique a team’s ethics bowl presentation and write a short essay with the results.
The debate presentation analysis should be at least one full, single-spaced page. Write in Times New Roman 12pt with 1-inch margins.
The debate presentation analysis must be in ABC organization and include:
- Introduction including case, presenters name and dated.
- Describe of the case of the presentation. Briefly research the topic that was presented and provide your own summary. (case provided below)
- Compare and contrast the presentations content to what you found in your brief research. (debate presentation content provided below)
- Discuss the significance and impact of the presented topic in global, economic, environmental, and societal contexts.
- Describe the presentations style, including strengths and weaknesses.
- Concluding thoughts.
Separate each section into different paragraphs.
The case is about Trolley Problems. Whether or not questions like this are worthy of discussion.
Team1: Trolley problems or similar questions/problems are important to discuss.
– With the newly emerging autonomous cars, these cars may face the same issue as the trolley problem that’s why we need to discuss those issues.
– Solutions to the problem can be based on the driver’s culture. (The driver’s beliefs and culture impact/influences the decision of the autonomous vehicle)
Team2: Trolley problems are NOT worthy of discussion
– Trolley problems have no real solutions to them. No need to discuss them since the problem is not solvable.
– We can’t come up with a solution to the problem that satisfies the majority of people.
– Discussing those issues would cost time, effort, and money.