[SOLVED] Costs of Health Policies
I dont know how to handle this Health & Medical question and need guidance.
Health policy involves understanding the basic task of analyzing financial viability. This week, you will become familiar with the cost and the value received when dealing with health policy. This week will also cover the willing-topay issue.
Using the Internet, respond to the following:
- Describe the fundamentals of economic viability when it comes to the health policy process.
- Explain the concepts of relevant cost and marginal costing.
- What steps are involved in conducting benefits/cost and cost-effectiveness studies?
- With these fundamentals in mind, focus on the methods that public health professionals use to analyze the feasibility and desirability of health policy by examining the healthcare costs and concerns in your state and analyze how finances play a role in policy decisions.
- Research your state and analyze the current finance and cost concerns for healthcare.
- Who makes the final decision for your state (Oklahoma)?
- What problems might be faced in terms of implementing the policy?
Comment on the postings of at least two peers.
- Described the fundamentals of economic viability when it comes to the health policy process.
- Discussed the concepts of relevant cost and marginal costing.
- Explained the steps involved in conducting benefits/cost and cost- effectiveness studies.
- Analyzed the current finance and cost concerns for healthcare in your state (Oklahoma).
- Explained who makes the final decision for your state (Oklahoma).
- Identified the interests at stake for the state (Oklahoma).
- Identified potential problems that may be faced during implementation of the policy.
- Justified your answers with appropriate research and reasoning.
- Commented on the postings of at least two peers.
By the due date assigned, respond to the assigned discussion question and submit your responses to the appropriate topic in this Discussion Area.
Support your answers with examples and research. Your responses should clarify your understanding of the topic. They should be your own, original, and free from plagiarism. Follow the APA format for writing style, spelling and grammar, and citation of sources.