[SOLVED] Complete Short Discussion Posts
I need support with this Business question so I can learn better.
please select one of the items or issues from the bulleted list and provide a substantive main post after you have drafted it, used spell and grammar check and verified its content.
- Please discuss interviewing rape victims and include interview procedures and investigative questions
- Please discuss elder sexual abuse in assisted-living facilities and nursing homes.
- Please discuss why some women do not report rape to police
- Please discuss false rape allegations and why being able to substantiate the allegation is so important. You are free to use the allegation of sexual assault against United States Supreme Court Justice Brett Kavanaugh
- Please discuss the types of evidence and the importance of following certain procedures to ensure quality evidence in rape and sexual assault cases
- Please discuss battered child syndrome and the investigation of it
- Please discuss Sudden Infant Death Syndrome and investigation. Also include misconceptions about this and the characteristics of SIDS victims
- Please discuss Shaken-Baby Syndrome and the investigation of that crime
It is illegal in the United States to pay for a transplant organ, and doctors cannot perform a transplant operation unless the patient is at the top of the official list. However, some wealthy people in need of a kidney transplant go overseas to other countries where the laws do not address the issue. Suppose a wealthy person finds a poor person willing to sell his or her kidney and then purchases the kidney. What do you think of this? If the poor person is willing, is there any harm in it? Why does the United States prohibit the sale of organs when other countries do not?
Watch the following video: https://www.nasa.gov/mp4/259924main_DeadzoneWebShort.mp4
Click here for a copy of the transcript.
Discuss at least two ways in which we, as a society, can lessen our impact on ocean life. In what ways can you personally reduce your impact on ocean life?
The lesson for this unit describes some characteristics of an entrepreneur. In your opinion, which characteristic is most important? Explain.
What is art to you as one who lives in the 21st century? What kind of art do you personally like? What have you seen in this unit that you never knew existed as art? How have your perceptions of art changed as you begin to understand the breadth of visual art that exists in the world?