[SOLVED] Choose one of the following questions to answer as an initial post. Then respond to one peer. Refer to the syllabus for due dates of initial post and peer response.
I need help with a Nursing question. All explanations and answers will be used to help me learn.
Choose one of the following questions to answer as an initial post. Then respond to one peer. Refer to the syllabus for due dates of initial post and peer response.
Week 10: Chapter 16
- Why is important to understand how the U.S. health care system is evolving and to forecast the short- and long-term effects of such changes? What are some of the common forecasting methods used?
- What forces do the chapter authors believe will be the principal drivers of changes in the health care system over the next 10 years? How will consumers likely respond to all of the changes that are expected in the health care system?
Kovner, A.R., Knickman, J. R., Weisfeld, V. D. (2015). Jonas and Kovners
Healthcare delivery in the United States. (11th ed.). New York, NY: Springer
Publishing Company. ISBN#: 9780826125279.
Reflections posts are due in the Discussion Tab Thursday night and replies due Sunday night of same week. Initial answers to the discussion should be at least 300 words. Responses to one peer are required for full credit for any week. Resources/References per APA style must be added in your graded response, and are not included the word count.The Reflection is based on the assigned readings for the class.
- Post your entry to the appropriate discussion. You will have 2 questions each week from which to choose. Review the initial post due date on the course schedule.
- Read the responses posted from your classmates. Choose ONE student answer that you would like to weigh-in on. It may be that you agree with their responses/answer OR if may be that you see the situation very differently based on experience.
- Then respond to that persons postingbut remember! I agree or good post (or some variation of this) is not a sufficient response! When answering questions OR in your responses to your colleagues, use YOUR OWN professional experiences and opinions. It makes it a rich way to share and learn about each other. Review the due date for the peer response post on the course schedule.
Grading of Online Discussions
Each module is worth 10 points each. Grading is based on pertinent thought and content given to answering questions for each module and your responses to your classmates postings. Correct spelling and grammar is expected. Assignments should be submitted on time and to the appropriate Discussion.
Satisfactory: Full Points (10)
Marginal: 5-9 points
Unsatisfactory: 0-4 points