[SOLVED] Case study: Lululemon 2017 (Globus) 5 pages. No plagiarism. All work citied (lululemon athletica, inc., in 2017: Is the Company on the Path to Becoming a High Performer Once Again?)
Im studying for my Business class and need an explanation.
.How are strong are the competitive forces confronting Lululemon in the market for performance-based fitness apparel? Prepare a five forces analysis to support your answer?
2.What does your strategic group map of the performance sports apparel industry look like? Is lululemon well positioned? Why or why not?
3. What do you see as the key success factors in the market for performance-based yoga and fitness apparel?
4. What does a SWOT analysis reveal about the overall attractiveness of lululemons situation?
5. What are the primary components of lululemons value chain?
6. What are the key elements of lululemons strategy going into 2017? [If you have previously covered the Under Armour case, which features of lululemons strategy stand out as being different from the strategy at Under Armour?]
7. Which one of the five generic competitive strategies discussed in Chapter 5 most closely approximates the competitive approach that lululemon is employing?
8. What do the data in case Exhibit 1 reveal about lululemons financial and operating performance?
9. What 3-4 top priority issues do CEO Laurent Pot Devin and lululemon management need to address?
10. What recommendations would you make to lululemon CEO Laurent
Pot Devin? At a minimum, your recommendations should cover what to do about each of the top priority issues identified in question 9.