[SOLVED] Business Communication (Recommendation Report Evaluation)
I dont understand this English question and need help to study.
Business Communication (Recommendation Report Evaluation)
After reading the chapters and watching the videos for this week, read the assignment details for the upcoming Recommendation Report assignment and look carefully at the rubric.
Once you’re familiar with the genre and expectations for the assignment, carefully read and evaluate the attached topic proposal.
For your initial discussion post, due end-of-day Thursday, provide an evaluation of the reports:
- Required elements of a formal report:
- Title Page
- Letter of Transmittal
- Table of Contents
- Executive Summary
- Conclusions and Recommendations
- Amount, depth, accuracy, and quality of information provided in the report
For your response, due end-or-day Saturday, read through all posts, then respond to two different people who made different evaluation than you didsuggestions that you feel is also good. Then, in your comments to two different people, explain:
- Why you think their evaluation in insightful.
- How you think it will help improve your group’s recommendation report.
The supporting materials for this discussion post include:
- Chapter 1: Succeeding in Business Communication
- Chapter 2: Adapting Your Message to Your Audience
- Chapter 3: Building Goodwill
- Chapter 16 Creating Visuals and Data Displays
- Chapter 15 Researching Proposals and Reports
- Chapter 18 Analyzing Information and Writing Reports