[Solved] 100% Correct Week 1 Quiz Answers
These answers were compiled by our organizational behavior tutors. Feel free to contact us for your Organizational Behavior assignments. We will prepare well-researched solutions to help you complete your assignments. Bookmark us today!
1. Which of the following is an example of an individual mechanism from the integrative model directly affecting job performance and/or organizational commitment?
Answer: Jamal’s daily job exceeds his physical capacities, and he is becoming depressed due to the strain.
2. Manon supports an evidence-based management style. Considering this, which of the following actions would she most likely take?
Answer: transforming a human resources department by hiring more research and development experts
3. An OB study might explore the relationship between learning and job performance, whereas a(n) ________ study might examine the best ways to structure training programs to promote employee learning.
Answer: human resource management
4. Of the following, which is a primary individual outcome according to the integrative model?
Answer: organizational commitment
5. Culture, teamwork, trust, and reputation are examples of
Answer: Socially complex resources
6. Who is considered to be the originator of the scientific method?
Answer:Sir Francis Bacon
7. ________ is defined as a collection of assertions that specify how and why variables are related, as well as the conditions in which they should and should not be related.
8. Which of the following is an example of meta-analysis?
Answer:Fionn combined several studies, each using different kinds of samples and measures, to determine the cause of employee turnover.
9. In organizational behavior research, a correlation of .50 is considered ________, given the sheer number of things that can affect how employees feel and act.
10. A study shows that the high turnover rate at a company is caused by the domineering attitude of a middle manager and not general job satisfaction or relative compensation. What criteria of causal inference does this example show?
Answer:No alternative explanation exists for the correlation.
Related:[ANSWERS] Week 1 Quiz