[ORDER SOLUTION] Influences of a Typical Sensory Processing (SPD) on a Child’s Development
What are the influences of atypical sensory processing (SPD) on a child’s development? Answer these 3 questions:
1. How SPD interferes with all domains of development; physical, cognitive, social, emotional (20 points)
2. Give specific examples for the different sub-types of Sensory Modulation Disorder (SMD)
1. Sensory over-responsivity.
2. Sensory under-responsivity
3. Sensory craving/seeking.
*for example emotional development will be affected by over-responsivity to touch. discuss in detail each type and its effects on development (20 points).
3. What do you understand about Sensory Modulation Disorder & related behaviors? Describe the behaviors associated with each sub-type (20 points).
Your paper should be 2 pages, double-spaced.